Sunday 18 October 2009

Video Clips and more Picture Reference

On Emu's recommendation, here are a couple of videos from the jester show. They're not great quality but it was the best I could get at the time.

Setting up the characters..


The next one is from the end of the show, and I think I would like to base one of my idents off it.


and this is from an official warwick castle video of the show;


I will be mostly working on the jester and princess tower idents this coming week as I have a clearer idea of what I want in them than the others.
Expect storyboards, backgrounds and maybe a couple of short animation tests!

Here are a few more images I found that I will use to help me with the animations and their backgrounds;




Some of the pictures I will adapt into new backgrounds and others I'm going to turn into Photoshop images and change the colours to make the brighter so they can better grab my target audience's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment